In a lot of the books I’ve read, there have been amazing made-up fantasy worlds! Like in a few books, like Necromancers’ Pride or in The Hobbit, there had been awesome scenes and places that only your imagination can help create.
My imaginary world would be something like this:
“In the way the morning suns rises up in the West, not the East, like in Earth, the Floating Islands I have yet to name stand there menacingly, just waiting to be explored. The high peaks on the horizon suggest that there might be different species of bird-like animals, in nests. In my journey, here, I’ve seen a few different animals: gentle giants, small but mighty creatures, beautiful, yet shy animals, and just plain frightening ones, as well. I believe that if I climb that huge, single mountain in the West, I will see the full glory of the land. From the waterfalls cascading from cliffs, to the peaceful streams and lakes on plateaus. From the Land I Have Yet To Name.”
I wrote that description, actually, I didn’t hire a writer to.
I have a few styles of writing:
- Speech (all types, from Valley Girl to Hipster Guy)
- Descriptive (like you just read)
- EntertainingLike write now (see what I did there?) I am writing with an Entertaining form of writing. Anyway, since this is my first post I think you should know a few thing about me:
- I like to write
- I like to read
- I like chocolate
- I love my family
- My friends are awesome
- I want to be a surgeon/best selling author
- I like sports
- I like school
- I like video games
- I LOVE fun
- My favorite color is aquamarine
- I’m weird, so I like weird/scary stuff.
- I think I’m pretty funny.
- I’m female. That’s a few things about me. I’m trying to start a catchphrase, so this is what I have now: Stay posted!(See what I did there.) ~Caiya
One thought on “Introducing our newest guest blogger, CAIYA ROSE!!”
Great Job ! ….. Imaginary Worlds are awesome and your imaginary world you described sounds like a really cool place to visit !