Today we will talk about knowing how to do a good blog post! (Because I have no idea what to write about!)
Alright! There are a few simple steps, as well as some to add ~flavor~ to your post.
1. Proper grammar and spelling. There’s no other way to put this. Please know the difference between their, they’re, and there. Thank you.
2. Formatting. Notice how I put a lot of spaces in between lines instead of indenting? It keeps the reader engaged and tricks them into reading a longer article than if I had made it into one paragraph.
3. Know your audience. For me, I write because I love to write, but also because I imagine I am actually talking to my audience. It keeps me writing and I don’t want to let them down.
1. Add some personality! Whether it be emojis, little quirky perks, or little side notes to keep the reader engaged. Just don’t do this: ???????????????
2. Notice how I sometimes do little parentheses sometimes (usually to clarify). It’s to add personality and to connect with the author.
3. It’s alright if you don’t use formal writing! We all should have learned in English Class that if we use a contraction in writing, it is considered informal. Now, remember that THIS IS YOUR POST!!! It’s alright if you use more than one punctuation, contractions, and emojis!!!?!!! Just be you!
One more thing! Have a nice beginning and ending thing for readers to know its you and you’ve begun or finished.
That’s it for now, guys! Stay posted!
What did you think?